- We will be hosting social knitting, classes, and virtual help and shopping starting today through Zoom meetings. Click on link above to see the zoom meeting schedule!
- To keep everyone safe, we will be working one person at a time in the shop to process mail orders on Fridays, Sundays, and Tuesdays from 12-2pm.
- Pam or Beth will come in and wash their hands before touching any yarn or packaging. We will access the Virtual Shopping meeting on Zoom to help people to choose their projects. Please be patient on the meeting, we won't leave until we get to everyone.
- We will call each shopper privately to process credit card payments and make sure that we have the correct shipping information. All purchases will be sealed in plastic inside of the shipping materials and dropped off at the post office.
- Please note we are no longer offering curbside pick-up or delivery.
Around the Table Yarns
began as an idea of what a yarn store should be by people who not only loved the crafts of knitting and crocheting, but also the tight-knit community it can create. Today, Around the Table Yarns
in Shaker Heights, OH offers a wide selection of yarn products and classes for beginners and experienced knitters alike. We also offer workshops for varying skill-levels and drop-in consultations for when you need advice on your projects. To find out more about upcoming classes, call us at (216) 230-9224
Large Yarn Selection and Classes for All Skill Levels
Our owners are passionate about crafting and want to see others with similar passion grow by providing excellent products and creating a place where customers feel at home. We are a locally-owned yarn shop complete with hands-on classes for beginning and experienced knitters. When you visit, you can expect to meet a friendly and knowledgeable staff fixated on helping you find what you need for your next project.
Yarns We Carry:
- Anzula Luxury Yarns
- Artyarns Inspirations
- Berroco Yarns
- Blue Sky Fibers-Spud and Chloe
- Brediculous Hand-Dyed Yarns
- Cornbread and Honey
- Euro Baby Yarns
- Fibra Natura Yarns
- Havirland Yarns
- Hedgehog Fibres
- Jody Long Yarns
- Kelbourne Woolens
- Knitted Wit
- Lana Gatto
- Malabrigo Yarns
- Noro Yarns
- Quaere Fibers
- Regia Yarns
- Rowan Yarns
- Superfine Yarns
- Sweet Georgia Yarns
- The Fibre Co
- Tina's Twisted Fibers
- Universal Yarns
Other Knitting Products:
- Project Bags from Bella Kardan, RosyPosy Handmade, KnittingismyBag, NicNacKnits, vintage fabric bento bags by ann, and Sailor Girl Fibers
- Recycled pouches and shoppers from Blue Q
- Recycled billboard totes from Rareform
- 3D Printed Yarn Bowls from Jacque
- Hand made Stitch Markers and Progress Keepers from Riv Creative
- Needles from ChiaoGoo, Prym, and Knitter’s Pride
- Hooks from Bryspun and Knitter’s Pride
- Laundry Wash, Handmade Luxury Cream and Flatter Spray from Soakwash
- The Crochet Project booklets
Beginner’s knitting or crochet classes are offered for $50 for two two-hour courses to learn basic knitting or crocheting. Included are yarn and needles, a How-to book for class projects, a special ‘Around the Table’ Project bag, and unlimited drop-in hours for help on the class project with one of our experienced professionals. We also offer a 10% discount for students, teachers, and seniors!